Eleven of our amazing students successfuly defended their theses (five bachelor and six master theses). Congrats!
TakeLab proudly announces that our hard-working students have successfully defended their bachelor and master theses.
- Filip Čulinović: “Unsupervised Learning for Corpus-Based Verb Class Acquisition”
- Paula Gombar: “Context-Sensitive Sentiment Analysis of Croatian Expressions”
- Ivan Paljak: “Stance Analysis and Classification from User Generated Content”
- Ivan Sekulić: “Automated Extraction of Semantic Relations between Croatian Verbs”
- Jura Šlosel: “Modelling Coherence in Croatian Texts Via Entity Analysis”
- Toni Antunović: “Automated Construction of Bilingual Lexicons Based on Semantic Vector Spaces”
- Krešimir Baksa: “Shallow Semantic Parsing of Croatian Texts”
- Dino Dolović: “A Model for Sentiment Analysis of Croatian Tweets”
- Goran Gašić: “Deep Learning Word Vector Representations for Sequence Labelling of Croatian Texts”
- Lana Lisjak: “Recognizing Textual Entailment in Croatian Texts”
- Mihael Šafarić: “Feature Selection and Document Representations for Efficient Text Classification”
We congratulate all of our students on their huge efforts and outstanding theses!